SPRING Work Fellowship Weekend
April 23-25 | Cost: Free!
An open invitation to spend the weekend at Camp Susque, helping us gear up for the Summer.
NOTE: There will be no Hoss's Fundraiser dinner on Friday evening.
- Susque Lodge (rooms sleep 4-6)
- Laurel Lodge (rooms sleep 4-5)
- Will be served in Hemlock Hall dining hall
- Join for as many or as few meals as you like.
What you will do (examples):
- Cleaning (kitchen, pantry, dining hall, lodges, etc)
- Prepping flower beds and garden
- Trail Work
- Wood cutting/splitting/stacking
- Special Skills: Chainsawing, electrical, plumbing, carpentry
Work Weekend FAQ
Can I bring children?
Yes you can. Parents are responsible to supervise their children 12 and under. Children older than 12 can be given separate jobs.
What if I don't have a special skill?
That's okay! This is an open invitation, which means we encourage folks who know how to handle a chainsaw as well as those who have a desire to work wherever. We can use you for tasks such as cleaning, painting, weeding, etc.
What if there is bad weather?
Work Weekend is held rain or shine.
What if I have to cancel my registration?
Please call the office at (570) 998-2151.
|7:00PM||Arrive at Susque|
|8:00||Time to get to work!|
|10:00||Snack at work stations|
|5:00||Clean up work areas|
|8:00||Pack up & Depart|
|After 8:00||Join us at an area church for worship|