Susque believes that cost should not prohibit any camper from attending and hearing the good news of Jesus Christ. To make that goal a reality, we offer Camper Scholarships. The Scholarship Fund is maintained through the generous gifts of friends, churches, and foundations who support Camp Susque and its mission.
Scholarships are given on the basis of need, date of application, household size/income and availability of funds.
You will be given the opportunity to apply for a Scholarship when you fill out the Summer Camp & Wilderness Trip Application form. A non-refundable, non-transferable minimum deposit of $100 per child is required for your family to be considered.
Additionally, your Camp Susque account must be in good standing (ie: no remaining balances from previous years or sessions without prior agreement) for your scholarship request to be considered.
Following the camp season, scholarship recipients are asked to write a short thank you note sharing details of their camp experience for us to share with our contributors.
Financial Aid FAQ
- How can I apply for Financial Aid?
- You will be provided a place on your Summer Camp & Wilderness Trip Application form.
- Who is eligible for Financial Aid?
- How much can I receive in Financial Aid?
- You can receive a scholarship for one week of camp. You must still pay the required $100 per camper deposit.
- When will I find out if I have been approved for Financial Aid?
- Shortly after you submit your Camper Application and deposit.