Acceptance and Participation
Rules for acceptance and partcipation in the program are the same for everyone regardless of religion, race, color, or national origin. Camp Susque does reserve the right to dismiss any camper who, by administration's judgment, consistently or grossly violates Camp Susque's regulations in a manner detrimental to the good or safety of any persons or property. By registering, parents give permission for their child to be included in media productions.
Arrival & Departure Info
See our Arriving & Departing Camp page.
- For most multi-day and single-day programs, parents may participate with their children free of charge.
- Exceptions for summer programs are: Kayaking/Canoeing on Lycoming Creek, En Plein Air - Middle + High School Painting, En Plein Air - Elementary Painting, Local History Tour.
- You will have the opportunity to register yourself when you sign your child up using our Educational Program Application.
- For Fall-Spring programs, parents may use the 1st floor of Susque Lodge while students are in class.
- Wifi is available. Stop in the office for connection information.
For Adults without Children
Health Care Information
Susque takes stringent measures to safeguard and protect your camper from accidents or injuries.
For more information, visit our Health & Safety page.
Upon registration, a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the program cost is required. Registrations will not be processed without this deposit. The balance is due upon arrival at camp.
In the case of inclement weather, if the Williamsport Area School District is closed, programs at Susque will be cancelled. If there is a two-hour delay, programs will be held as scheduled and if there is an early dismissal, afternoon programs will be cancelled. For all other program cancellations, you will be contacted directly via phone or email.
If we cancel a program, a full refund will be provided. If you cancel at least 2 weeks prior to the 1st meeting of the program, you will be issued a refund, minus the non-refundable 50% deposit. No refund will be provided for no-shows.
If you want to apply for a program that is full, please submit an application form, but do not pay. You/your child will be placed on a waiting list and notified when an opening becomes available. At that time you will send in your deposit.
Camp Susque is not responsible for the supervision of students outside of designated program times. In addition, students in 8th grade or below may not be left without adult (18 or over) supervision on camp property when a program is not in session. Students under the age of 5 participating in a program must be accompanied by an adult.